Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
We take pride in the fact that our safety and infection control protocols have always surpassed the recommendations of the American Dental Association (ADA) and the CDC.
Patient and team safety is our utmost top priority. In light of the coronavirus pandemic, new strategies are in place within our office that will continue our legacy of safety:
- We have arranged the waiting room in order to practice safe distancing and removed all children’s toys, magazines, and brochures that are not easy to regularly sanitize.
- We have installed a plexiglass shield at the front desk for additional protection of patients and staff.
- The office is equipped with units that will help with disinfection and purification.
- You will notice hand sanitizer readily available for patient usage.
- For treatments, you may see more use of a high-velocity suction device that removes aerosols.
As always, we will provide you with the highest possible quality of care. Our protocols with sterilization and disinfection will provide a safe environment for not only our patients but for our team as well. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.
When it is time for your next appointment, you may see some additional changes for patient and staff safety, along with our already strict infection control protocols:
- We will call with a COVID pre-screening questionnaire 48-72 hours prior to your appointment, which will be given again upon arrival at your appointment
- When arriving for your appointment, you may wait in your vehicle and check-in by phone. We will let you know if your treatment room is ready for your entry.
- No additional guests may attend the appointment with the patient (with the exception of those needing special assistance determined on a case-by-case basis)
- Patient’s temperature will be taken upon arrival
- You are invited to use the hand sanitizer readily available throughout the office
To make an appointment, please call our office at 419-435-6700 or click here to request an appointment online.
Thank you for entrusting us with your oral health.